Sundays at this farmish place are reserved for Scribbles - short, random musings that collect while my mind has time to wander on this day of (supposed) rest. Enjoy, and feel free to add your own in the comments.
1. Dressing for occasions off the farm when you live on a farm is a tricky deal.
2. I attended a pool party on Friday and my great uncle complimented me on my attractive outfit.
3. However, when he said "attractive", I imagine what he really meant was clean. Because it is so rare that I am in any article of clothing that isn't splattered with poo, snot, or mud flung from one of our wayward four legged farm children.
4. There's a trick to leaving the farm in clean clothes. You pull on that nice clean shirt right as you walk out the door. If you hear commotion or have that urge to check on the wayward four legged farm children one more time, ignore it. Your clothes immediately become magnetized as you pass through the barn door, and actually attract anything that screams mess.
5. Yep, that's just the way it is. Life on a farm requires tricky dressing and a lot of laundry soap. The only way to side step this is not wear anything on the farm. But...that would present a whole other set of issues. :)